Thursday, August 29, 2013

Busy

I had to get back to work this week, now that my little chum has left.
I needed to get this one done, and it is, almost.
I have another to finish and yet another half completed.
Still, I am not complaining.
This one I have named Silent Night.   It uses a lot of techniques I haven't used before. It also has some I created myself.
I am reasonably happy with the result so far. 
I will take a break when I am in England but I already have another commission lined up for when I get back.
It is good to be busy.

It was the last night of River Rhythms yesterday.
Where did that time go?
I would say, "where did the Summer go", but it is still so blooming hot here that it hasn't gone anywhere.
I wish it would turn into Autumn bloody quick.
The band were The Toys.   I saw them some years ago and they are very good.
The line up has changed a bit and they suffered a bit from the loss of their lead singer.
It didn't stop the dancers though.

This guy was having a brilliant time.
He did seem to have a slight problem with his trousers though.
I think the 'vertical' hold had gone.

They were really limiting his choreography.
It seems it is not easy to 'trip the light fantastic' with one hand holding up your drawers.

The trousers, knowing when they were beat and after 'clinging to a daisy' for some time,  gave up all together.
Fortunately, for all concerned, and I think there were more than a few who were rather concerned, he was wearing some sort of shorts underneath.
Next time maybe he will listen to his mother and carry a safety pin with him at all times.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home