Friday, August 9, 2013

Is it on a stick?

Sunday it was off to State Fair.

We met up with Gary inside.   He was just finishing a strawberry cheesecake - on a stick - when we arrived.
It was very busy.
This summer the weather has been beautiful.  Oh we have had a few extremely hot days but mostly it has been sunny, warm and dry.
I am sure a few of my British buddies would be up for trying a 'Beer Pretzel On A Stick'.

The highlight of the day for me was the Blooming Onion.
I had a some help to eat it too.

We checked out the horses with Lauren.
This one had a nice bum.

This is a better view, in my opinion.
We also saw the pigs, goats and sheep.
There was a sheep competition going on in one of the arenas.

I am not sure what the competition was about.
None of them did any tricks or did any showjumping.
I think it was either a beauty contest or a contest to see who had the biggest "attributes".
There were some very big "attributes" on show.
The sheep were all boys.   I don't know much about sheep but I could tell that much.

Finally, speaking of large "attributes".
I took this photo of Philip's back to show the rear of  his minions t. shirt.
It seems I captured more than I bargained for.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home