Monday, September 5, 2011

Rather quiet here now.

Treacle & Rascal went to their new forever home this morning.
I found this rather difficult.
They are both super loving kittens.   Treacle has such a big personality.  She is in everything you are trying to do.......very helpful !!!!
Rascal is just as adorable but such a baby.  My baby.
The young couple who have adopted them seem very nice and super excited to be taking them home.
I am sure they will be fine but I am still sad.
Tootsie seems a bit lost but in a day or two she will be ok too.

It is our holiday weekend.   Labour Day weekend.
The weather is a bit cooler today which is rather nice.   We are not doing anything exciting as Philip has to monitor a work process from home.
Saturday we had a bimble around the shops.   Philip was most impressed with a kitchen rubbish bin that sensed when you approached and opened the lid for you.  It also told you when it was full.
He wasn't amused with my rendition of
"Do,da, do, da, do....Inspector Gadget, do, da, do, da ,dooooo, do, do........woo hoo!" ..............as I sung it in the store.
Why do guys go for gadgets so much?
He never empties the bin unless I ask him......I am sure he would soon tire of the bin telling him it needed emptying.

I am using the new blog set up they suggested.
I am not impressed with the typing....very awkward.
What do other people think?









1 Comments:

At September 5, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Manky Badger said...

Who suggested the new look? It's not the type style I would have chosen :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home