Monday, October 5, 2009

Home Again

Doesn't he look terrified?
That is because he was.

My flight was uneventful.
Good......just as I like it.
It actually didn't seem to take so long this time. Maybe I am just getting used to it.

I was sad to say goodbye but it was nice to be home too.
Nothing like your own bed, even if the cat to bed ratio had doubled.
2 kitties at Donna's ......4 kitties here.

I had really great time in Blighty.
It is so much easier to get around over there.
Buses, lots of them.....going all over the place.
Trains which are easier to get to.
Walking........I love walking but think I am probably one of the few pedestrians in Milwaukee.

It is colder back here.
I know I was very fortunate with the weather whilst I was in England but it is decidedly nippy back here.
The heating is on and I needed a big coat on to go round to the shop.
The S word will be next.
Oh well ......Winter draws on......."How clever of you to bring a pair" (Carry on quote)

1 Comments:

At October 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Manky Badger said...

When I was in Seattle (a while back) the place seriously wasn't intended to walk around. It was drive or bus. And everything was so spread out too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home