Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Had to say it didn't I............

Here we go again.
After 4 weeks of sunshine......one rainy day I think.........in Blighty, reality has set in.
Yes .......it is on its way.
There is snow forecast for Sunday.
Now, hopefully, it won't be much and it shouldn't stay around for long as it isn't that cold, but I feel as though I have only just put the big coat and boots away.
I had to wear the big coat yesterday for my trip to the dentist.
It was for cleaning.
That sounds pretty innocuous doesn't it?
It is horrid.
I think you have to be some sort of sadist to be a dental hygienist.
All that poxy scraping and prodding.
My teeth hurt all evening.
I have them done at least every 6 months, sometimes only 4. She likes me to go every 4 months.
She says it is necessary but I think they just want the dosh.
What it would be like if I left it longer I dread to think.

We were expecting Alan to phone last night.
We were hoping he would tell us what dates he has for being over here and when they can go to visit their brother.
Maybe he will ring tonight. I do hope so.

Back to work today. Nothing much has changed there. It is a little slower than usual so I don't think it will take me long to catch up.
I am still wondering what time of day it is. I think I have hurt my back lugging those cases around on the way home.
It is my own fault for buying so many supplies to bring back with me.
They were blooming heavy.

Isn't that a fab bus in the photo?
We spotted that on the way back from Essex. Would be brill to be married by bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home