Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ah ya will, ya will, ya will.



 I went swimming with my friend yesterday.
I really enjoyed it.  The water was warm - which is always something of a bonus.
We had arranged to go out for lunch afterwards.  I felt I needed to treat her for picking me up every time.
We went off to 'Noodles', which was lovely.
It is one of the few places over here that I can find vegetarian food.
We had a very enjoyable lunch but then it came to paying.
My friend was insisting that she would pay.  I, in turn, insisted that I would pay.  I explained that I wanted to say thank you for picking me up every week for swimming.
I wouldn't be able to go if she didn't.
She was equally insistent........but I wasn't giving in either.
It finished up almost (but not quite) like this :-
take a peek here....
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571YIyOkAEM

Tomorrow is the first River Rhythms of the season and the only day this week when it is supposed to rain.........sigh.
I have still spent today cooking lots of grub to take tomorrow.   We will just have to take a couple of umbrellas too.

Nearly forgot.......we went to a bead show downtown on Saturday.  We only really went because a friend gave us free tickets, but it was brill.
I have never seen so many beads, crystals, jewellery etc in my life.
Philip was in somewhat of a minority - very few chaps, but even he seemed to enjoy it.
I am quite taken with the idea of jewellery making now.
I feel the stirring of a new hobby.
I have asked for a few starter bits to be put on my Christmas list.   It will be something else to keep me out of trouble during our 7 months of winter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home