Thursday, May 22, 2014

Merv - ellous

The gas men turned up with their big trucks.
That didn't scare Merv off.
I saw him sitting on his step, waiting for them.
After some discussion with a rather large gas man -
Merv showed him where he should be 'digging his hole'.

Right here !
Here is where the hole should be.
I do love Merv.
I have also had a phone call from the gas company.  The message reminded me that they sent a letter (which they did) saying they needed to do some work on the gas lines in our street.
OK so far.....then the woman said that there might be an odour of gas while they are working but we shouldn't worry about it.  Fair enough.  If, on the other hand we smell more gas odour than we think we should smell then we are to call them and let them know.
What???
How are we supposed to know what is a safe level of gas odour and what is too much?
I wasn't worried about it at all before.  I bloody am now.

The blue bird is back....Yay.
I think this is such a pretty bird.   They don't stay around for long as the just pass through Wisconsin on their way to somewhere else but it is lovely to see them.


Finally....Donald and Daisy are still visiting every day.
They show up in the morning and then again in the evening despite the protestations of Looby Loo who watches at the window.
I can practically hear her hissing...."I hate that dook".








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home