Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Nailed it.





Got the results of my Archaeology course.
I passed......yay!!

I got 98.7% which I didn't think was too shabby.  
I have signed up for another one on Animal Behaviour.
I hope I find it as interesting as this one.  It starts on June 2nd. 
The Archaeology one was run by Brown University, which I am told, by my dentist, (and he should know) is an "Ivy League" university.
I have no idea what "Ivy League" means but when he saw my look of puzzlement, he said, "You know like Harvard."
Well, I still don't know but it does sound rather posh so I am very happy with it.

I went swimming with my friend on Monday.
She is lovely really.......apart from the car thing.
I told her about the blankets I have been knitting for the cats in the shelter so she took me home and gave me a load of wool she had spare.


I told her our new car was Australian.
She said, "Oh, that's alright then."
Sigh............

Oh, and in a weak moment I offered to foster a young cat that is going to be homeless in 10 days time.
Strictly FOSTER !!!!  Not keeping.  She is from the shelter that we got Sally from.
They take cats from animal control where they would be put to sleep.
I won't know for a few days if she will be coming to us as I said I would take her if no one else stepped up.

I think I shall have to call this one.........' PASSING THROUGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home