Friday, April 4, 2014

Bathrooms, poop and ducks.......

 This is the BEFORE picture.
I know it doesn't look too bad but it was old.   The bath leaked, the floor tiles were cracked and the shelves were impossible to get clean.

I knew I wanted something a little different.  Certainly not the beige and browns that seem to be the fashion of the moment.

Here is the totally finished bathroom.

I totally love it.
Everything has been replaced....absolutely everything.
Marty has already sent some neighbours in to see it as they were thinking about asking him to spruce up their bathroom too.

Of course we are fortunate that we have another bathroom upstairs (the one in the picture is downstairs) so we had somewhere else to "go" so to speak.
So what did Philip do when we were limited to one 'convenience'?
He got the 'up-chucks and the squits' ....that is what he did.
With two 'ablutions huts' managing the 'back door trots' is quite easy.  There is always somewhere for the person without 'Deli Belly' to go.
But, because one of our 'throne rooms' was out of action it meant there was sometimes a queue for the remaining 'thunder box'.
It was a bit of a nightmare (especially for poor Philip) and he did have a couple of days off work.
He still isn't quite right in the 'doodie department' but is vastly better than he was.
I am sure he won't mind me 'sharing' with you.

On another note.....

Donald and Daisy, our ducks are back.
I saw little Looby Loo at the window, snarling for all she was worth.  Then I heard the quacking and being super intelligent I figured out there were ducks in the garden.
I love it when they show up safe and sound in the Spring .....ha ha....did I say Spring....I am such a comedienne.
Anyway, it is good to have them back.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home