Thursday, March 6, 2014

Indiana Jones.....ish

Picture of Tootsie just because she makes me laugh.
Every time I clean the bathroom and put the rugs outside while I scrub the floor - she has to make herself a bed on them.
She doesn't do it when they are in the bathroom.
Cats are funny.

Ok...I will admit now that I am finding the archaeology course heavy going.
It isn't difficult, as such, but it is so bloody boring.
They seem to be going over the same thing again and again.
It isn't the lecturer's fault as she has quite a fun, bubbly personality but the content is as dry as the sands of Egypt.
The lecturer is very passionate about her subject and it is quite an important one I think.
It is just a bit of a slog.
Of course I will continue with it.  I don't give up easily but I am not enjoying it as much as I hoped.
Hopefully, I will do more of these courses but I think I will have to find something with a bit more oomph to get me fired up.

I didn't expect Indiana Jones but I wasn't expecting it to be quite so repetitive. 
Maybe I should look for something more creative next time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home