Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Arrived




Sunday 29th September
The flight was wonderful.
The man next to me, after trying and failing to get me to switch seats with him, (he wanted the aisle, I had booked the aisle as I wanted the aisle),  eventually gave up and moved to an empty aisle seat.
I don't know where he was from but he obviously thought he could bully me into changing seats.  I was having none of it.
The result was that I had an empty seat next to me, which was brill.  It allowed me to stretch out a bit.
Waiting for me at the airport was Donna and the young lady above.
Could this be my lickle, wickly baby Lauren?
Yes it was and she looked lovely.
That hair didn't stay like that for long as it was driving her nuts falling over her face.  It was soon tied back and she went back to looking 14 again.

I had a short sleep when I got back to Donna's but was still very tired.
Glenn was there too.  It was lovely to see him.........he still makes us laugh so much.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home