Friday, September 27, 2013

Up, Up and Away !!!!!!!!!

Today I mostly have been packing.
I hate it.
I try to take as few things as possible but when you are going somewhere for 3 weeks you have to take enough.
Plus, I need short and long sleeved items because the weather is changeable at this time of year.
Then there are the things I can't pack until the last minute.
Now I just wish I was there.
Beam me over Scotty !!!

If anyone should want to contact me please either private message me on facebook or email me at cosmicsupersue@yahoo.co.uk   I will then give you my mobile phone number.

I am asking people not to phone on Donna's house phone as she now works nights and switches the phone off during the day so she won't be disturbed when she is sleeping.
She occasionally forgets to switch it off so I wouldn't want her woken up when it is for me.

I have been busy making sure I have done as much possible around here to make life easier for Philip while I am away.
We have our dear friend, Gary, coming twice a week to help him give Bubba his fluids.

My flight is due to leave at 6pm (our time) which means I arrive 2am Sunday (our time) or 8am English time.
This effectively means I have a night without any sleep as I cannot sleep sitting up on a plane.  I wish I could afford to fly first class and have a little bed. 
That will never happen.
I hope jet lag doesn't last too long.  It is a horrid feeling and I get so confused.  Ok, so I am always confused but this is worse.

Looking forward to.......... having lunch in a pub every Sunday, oh and going on the little buses into town.  I love those little buses.
I am hoping to be able to blog a few times while I am there.
I won't forget my 'idiot magnet' so I should have a few tales to tell.
Toodle oo for now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home