Monday, September 23, 2013

All 5 together.

Well...I never thought we would see the day that this lot were all snuggled together.
Lily, white one at the back, has retaken her "Queen Bee" status and the other girls have settled on being equals.
Bubba, wrapped in the blackie at the other end, is still Alpha Male.  He is also "Only Male" too, which does help quite a bit.

We went shopping at the weekend.
I bought some new bloomers and socks for my England trip.
The only time I ever buy new undies is my annual pilgrimage to Ashford. 
That mission successfully accomplished, we decided on coffee in Starbucks.
They have just brought back their Fall (Autumn) special,  Pumpkin Spice Latte, and it is delish.
When you give your order they ask for your name and then write it on the cup.
I suppose it is just so they know who's each coffee is.
When Philip went to collect his I noticed him keep looking at the cup with a puzzled expression, and then glancing at me.
He brought his coffee back to the table and with disgust said, "Look at how they spelt my name".
Oh dear, it was hilarious.
They had put :-

"Philph"

Needless to say I was all over that and called him Philph or Filth all day.
Oh he was laughing............



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home