Monday, November 12, 2012

Pup sniffing.

I almost forgot.
Our neighbours, next door but one, have a puppy.
It looks very much like the one above.
I have seen it from a distance a couple of times, but on Saturday I got to 'sniff ' it.
Don't look so disgusted.
Have you never heard or experienced..."puppy smell"?

There is nothing as lovely as puppy smell.  Ask my daughter.  We have been known to fight over a puppy just to sniff it.
Anyway, on Saturday the puppy, Stella, was in the front garden so I managed to give her a cuddle and a good sniff.
She is delightful.
I didn't want to go home.  I spent some time talking to her mummy and daddy.........I also offered my services should they ever need a dog walker.
I had to phone Donna and tell her all about it.  She is hoping that Stella doesn't lose her puppy smell before they come over at Christmas.
I think it will have probably gone by then though.  It doesn't seem to last very long.
If only they could bottle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home