Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Another one.



Well, the MRI was inconclusive so it was decided to do another test to see if my pain was coming from my intestines.
I had this test today.
I was very worried about it and couldn't bring myself to do any blogging.
The results are that the problem is not intestinal....well not totally.
This is something of a relief as my mind had taken me to hell and back with the things it imagined.
It seems I probably do have a trapped nerve combined with IBS.
This is nowhere near as bad as I had thought.

I am going to look into treatments to try to relieve the pain.  I really hope they don't suggest any more tests as I am totally done with it all.
I am dreading the bills coming in.   People with the NHS have no idea what a worry this is.
Even with insurance I know we will not pay less than $1500.
But, when you have something wrong with you, you have no choice but to follow the doctors advice and have the tests done.
All I want to do now is heal.
Hopefully I can.

Presidential election day today.
I don't know what the outcome is yet...........I expect there might be something about it on the news tomorrow.
I am so glad it is over.
We have heard nothing else for the past 3 months.
I do really, truly hope that Obama is elected again as the other guy seems to be a bit of a crook.
We voted early (you can do that over here) as I knew that after the anesthetic today, I wouldn't be in any fit state to go out and vote.
I was quite right.  Philip has had to tell me things over and over as I keep forgetting them.   Apparently this should wear off over the next 24 hours.
If I had tried to vote today I would probably have voted for Homer Simpson or someone.
That wouldn't have been very clever on my very first opportunity to vote in a presidential election, now would it?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home