Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pants


Tomorrow morning I am having the MRI on my spine.
I made the appointment for 6.45am.  I know this seems early but, as I have to rely on Philip to drive me to the clinic, it means I don't make him very late for work.
But, they phoned this morning to say they had to put the appointment back to 8am.
Why???
She told me it was because they needed to inject some sort of dye and there has to be a doctor present in the building when they do it.
The doctors do not arrive before 8am.
Hmmm.....I had an MRI on my neck a few years ago and I didn't have anything injected then.
Then I got a bit of a shock.
She told me they were injecting the dye as they were looking for a compression fracture of my spine.
I didn't know that.
I didn't let on that this was a surprise to me but just agreed to the new time.
Something must have shown up on the million x rays I had, that no one thought to mention.
It wouldn't surprise me as it would explain the amount of pain I have been in over the past 7 weeks or so.
Oh well, at least maybe then they can give me some treatment or advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home