Sunday, November 25, 2012

Crappity crap crap

No picture today.....can't sit up long enough to find one.

We had a fab Thanksgiving Day.   Lovely dinner.
But, I totally wrecked my back getting heavy stuff in and out of the oven.
I have been in agony since Thursday night.
Not only is the whole of my back painful but I also have muscle spasms which are making me feel so nauseous.
I had been so careful putting up decorations etc over the last two weeks.  I was rather proud of how well I had paced myself so as not to upset my previous spinal problems.
Then I go and mess the whole thing up in one afternoon.
I felt it twinge on Thursday but really didn't pay it much attention...........sigh......this is the worst.......I have never been this bad.
I get very little sleep.....I can't sit at the computer ( I am typing this on the laptop whilst lying on the sofa)........I am so fed up.
I must apologize to those who are waiting for replies to emails....I can't access my email from this laptop.  I will reply as soon as I can comfortably sit at the computer downstairs.
I have so much to do and I can't do it.   So ticked off.

I hope my next blog entry is more upbeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home