Monday, May 30, 2011

Sidney

Well, so far so good.

Sidney the stone seems to have made an appearance.
Sidney has left the kidney........so to speak.

Philip is not in the intense pain that he was but now is a bit achey and tired.
Hopefully that was all of Sidney and he is over the worst.
He does still have the other two stones but the doctor said they may just stay where they are or they could move any time.
We hope they don't move for quite a while yet.


Meanwhile I have been working on my Christmas card for this year.
Last year was The Snow Dragon.
This year I plan on it being the one above..........the Ice Dragon.
I have quite a bit of work to do on it yet but I am happy with most of it.
I shall never be happy with all of it.........artists are never happy with their work...........to me nothing I have ever done is really finished and there is always that temptation to just add a dab here and a line there.
I am pleased with the way you can see the landscape through his wings though.

Hopefully I will be happy enough with it to say "Enough!" and walk away.
Then it will be as finished as it ever will be.

I hope everyone has had a pleasant Memorial Day.

I have to go back to the Tooth Fairy on Wednesday..........oh joy!

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Good Luck wwith the Tooth Fairy lets hope he looks like The Rock it would almost make it worth it. Glad Sidney is on the move and the OH is feeling a little better..
ove
Us Lot
xxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home