Thursday, April 28, 2011

Teefs again.......

I had to phone the dentist today.
I have another couple of weeks before I go back for the next part of the root canal, but yesterday the blooming thing started hurting again.....big time.
I spoke to the receptionist who then got the dentist (the nice one) he said there must be some more infection there and he phoned the chemist with another prescription for me.
So, I am back on the antibiotics again.

Tuesday I did my first stint in the animal rescue place.
It was fab.
I managed NOT to bring home any kitties so that is a bit of a first too.
I am going to do some portraits of the cats in there and with any luck it will promote my pet portrait mallarky.
They will let me display them and then if any are sold they can have a percentage.
Early days yet but you never know.

I am getting a little nervous about the citizenship test next week.
Philip doesn't say much but he did dream last night that he was in a 3 day queue trying to get in, so it must be on his mind.
I shall have to think about what I am going to wear.
Would a cowboy hat be appropriate do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home