Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Maverick

It will be my second day at the Animal Rescue place today.
Above is a portrait I have just finished of Maverick.
He has been at the shelter a long time. He is absolutely gorgeous but unfortunately for him, he is around 10 years old so gets passed over in favour of the younger cats.
So, I decided he needs as much help as he can get and made him my first model.
The idea is that I shall put the portrait on his cage. Anyone who does take him can have it for free.
This worked for a dog once when I was at the Humane Society so I thought I would give it a try for Maverick.
He does deserve a home and although I know it won't be easy to find him one......I can still hope.

I am still taking antibiotics for my tooth but I am getting a little disheartened.
I seem to have a couple of good days......and then I start to believe it is on the mend......but then I will have a really bad day (like yesterday) when my whole jaw, side of my face & ear hurt.
That makes me miserable.
I really don't know how this is going to work out. I go back to the dentist on Thursday next week.

We have our citizenship test/interview on Thursday this week.
I am starting to really stress about it.
The more I practice the test questions ......the worse I get.
What with that and my tooth.......pants!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home