Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Friend

Oh how could I forget this little chap?

This is another new friend I made on my last trip to England.
It was during a particularly traumatic time with my own son in the hospital that I took time out to visit Mikey.
Oh I did have fun.
All the old baby songs came flooding back. I enjoyed them......I am hoping he did.
You did me a power of good Mikey.
I can recommend 'Mikey Therapy' ...it worked for me.

This was also a very therapeutic day.
An opportunity to wear a 'posh frock' and to go to a 'bit of a do'.
That happens less and less often now.
It was a glorious day.
I also got to wear a 'fascinator'........a longtime wish fulfilled :)

1 Comments:

At January 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Mikey loved every second of your visit, especially al the songs!! I'm glad he helped you out at the time and I swear by Mikey hugs if I ever feel a bit down! (My GP even told me to hug the baby if I felt down when I saw him after having him!!) He's much better than any pill!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home