Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cats Chorus.

I tried to get the kitties Christmas photo today.
All four were on the sofa together. Brill.......off I went to get a bit of tinsel to make it look festive.
Sigh..............there is a saying about trying to herd cats.
As soon as I put the tinsel down Looby Loo took exception to it (any other time she won't leave the stuff alone) so she took off.
Never mind ......I will get three of them to look at me and I will take the picture......I thought.
This first effort Lollipop isn't looking, Lily is poking her tongue out and Bubba looks like he is singing Carols.
The second one was a bit better.
They still don't look impressed though.
I will have another go later.

I just phoned work.
She hasn't wanted me for the last two weeks but wanted me to come in tomorrow.
I have just heard the weather forecast.
I don't mind the snow. I have snow boots and I even have chains to put on them to cope with the ice.
I am not easily put off.
But, the temperature tomorrow is forecast to be minus 25 C with windchill.
I am not waiting for buses and then walking for 20 minutes in that.
I went to the mall today and it was about minus 10C. But, to get there I don't have to walk too far to the bus and then it drops me off right outside the mall.
I still got very cold though.

Yesterday I finished decorating the tree. Oh it looks lovely.......but then I think all Christmas Trees are lovely.
This afternoon I started wrapping pressies.
I have a lot to wrap as Donna and Lauren are going to be here too.
Still, if I am not working tomorrow I can wrap a few more then. I have to get them done before they arrive.

Still no decorations across the road. I saw Mary, who lives down the road a little (she is the mother of Lauren's mates) and I asked her about it.
She said some people have a tradition of putting up their tree etc on Christmas Eve.
I hope this is the case, although it seems a waste of time to put it up just for a few days.
Mary also told me that they have just got a 9 week old kitten.
Oh well..........we won't see much of Lauren this visit then.

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2010 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

I like the fact Bubba looks like he is carolling, bless him for being all festive
x x x x
Tea
x x x x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home