Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend

Saturday was a bimbling day.
We managed to fit in a golf lesson for Lauren and a bit of retail therapy.
In the evening Donna was going out on the razzle so we got Glenny round here.

He was still a bit under the weather. Sarthong Plunder takes some getting over. That Dave and his fascination with white stockings.........He has a lot to answer for.
We watched Marple and then Midsommer Murders. Yum.
I love the telly over here.

Donna rolled in around 3.am. It is strange. Even now she is all grown up, I still woke up about 5 mins before she arrived home and heard her come in.
Now she always could come home in the early hours without making a sound.
Even if she was absolutely blotto.........she would go into auto pilot and sort of glide into bed.
Glenn never seemed to master this art.
Oh we always knew when he got home. He would quietly tiptoe through the house like a rampaging hippo.

Sunday it was off to the pub for a roast lunch. Bliss.
We took Glenn along. He ate a little.
Afterwards we took him home and then set off to Bybrook Barn to see the Christmas display.
I love it.
We then dropped into Waitrose. This store is new to me in Ashford.
I always understood they had posh stuff. So, ok it was a little more expensive but you could get lovely stuff.
I understood wrong. It was the same old stuff I can get in Asda only more expensive.
I bought a newspaper.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, I am going to Folkestone.
I shall have a coffee in Pelosi's (or whatever it is now called).
I know how to have a wild time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home