Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mellow Yellow

I am feeling rather mellow this evening.
Donna is off gallavanting in Brussels.
She is attending a U2 concert. She has never been to anything like this before and the excitement has been intense.
She left this morning at around 6am leaving Lauren in charge of me.

I have had a washing and ironing sort of day.
I thought Donna would appreciate it if I got her up to date with the laundry.
She works hard and it is difficult to keep up with everything.
So today I got stuck into the chores and I think she will be chuffed when she gets back tomorrow evening.
I am hoping I have got over the jet lag now.
Tomorrow is meant to be rainy so I won't venture far.
Donna should be home late in the evening tomorrow.

Tonight I have attacked a cheap bottle of wine, some mini cheddars and malteezers.
The crowning glory was...........Midsomer Murders on TV.
Oh let joy be abounding.
I rarely get to see a Midsomer Murders in the US....and only then when they are years old.
Lauren is an angel so it is absolutely no hardship to babysit.

I am hoping to go to astronomy club on Friday but Glenn phoned this evening and his stomach is playing him up.
So, unless he improves it is doubtful that I will be able to go. This is a shame as I have been looking forward to it since I went last year...........sigh.
Poor Glenny Wenny.

Steve & Trudi....I am so looking forward to seeing you.......maybe next week or the week after?
Let me know when would be a good time.
I want to give a hug to that little dog too.

Andy & Heather.......please let me know a good time to visit you and meet the baby.
Any other mates that would like to meet up......let me know and I will do my best to see you.
The time I am here always seem to fly by and I hate to miss anyone.

2 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Sue it will be wonderful to see you any time!! Andy is off from Wednesday next week so those days look good...Thursday is a tad busy but we can work round you!! I'll even try to get Mikey into a cuddly mood!!!

 
At September 24, 2010 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Antime is good for us too except the 1,2nd and 3rd as I am away attending an event with TLDR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home