Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war !!!!

Today the postman brought me a letter from Nationwide.
I could feel a card inside.
Oh at last they have sent me the correct cash card after their previous dismail failure and I would be able to use cash points before I go home and also it will be here for my visit next time.

Only they hadn't, it wasn't, I won't and it won't.
Sigh.

Amazingly they had sent me the wrong card.......YET AGAIN. !!!!
It took me a while to actually believe they had stuffed up again.
They are obviously at the top of the tree when it comes to incompetence.
I really, really must tell them where to go next year.
Tomorrow I shall go and see the nice chap ....again....who assured me last time when I handed over my previous card, complete with account number etc, that he had ordered the correct card for me this time.
I asked him to be really sure.
He was really sure.
He is an idiot.
I am obviously way too polite when I go into this place.
I shall look forward to hearing an explanation of the mess up this time.
I will not be able to be rude to them though. I just can't seem to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home