Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kitties again

This is an interesting picture.......well I think so.
As I have mentioned before, cats are not allowed outside in Wisconsin......for all sorts of reasons.
This image really threw me for a moment.
Looby Loo was lying on the table in the kitchen but when I looked out of the window, her reflection made it appear that she was, in fact, on the garden fence.
I took the photo as I just thought it looked really cool.


Lily is a bag cat.
Any bag.
She can squeeze into the most unlikely paper bag and sit for ages.
As she is Queen Bee around here, it would be an unwise kitty who tried to oust her from her bag.

Lollipop on the other hand likes warmth.
She can totally block a heating vent in the winter........alright so she has got plenty to block things with.
She could probably block the Channel Tunnel if there was warm air coming out of it.
Anyway, the other day the dishwasher had finished doing its thing and I opened the door to let out any steam so that I could empty it.
I then went and answered the phone .......or something, I don't remember.
This is what I found when I returned.

This girl loves a warm spot......she was sound asleep.
I bet she thought she was in heaven.

I have decided what I will grow alongside the garage next year.
Triffids.
This should also keep the raccoons away too.

I have also just heard a friend is in hospital.
She has had a rough time of it over the past year and I hope that she is feeling better very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home