Saturday, August 22, 2009

Anniversary



Today is our wedding anniversary.
11 years.
We didn't have a Klingon wedding.
We did get married in Las Vegas.

Glenn gave me away.........he was probably glad to get rid of me.
He claims kudos for it lasting this long as he says he told Philip he was stuck with me now.
This could so easily be true.

We also didn't have a Santa wedding, as in the first pictures.
This is a friend of mine's relative's wedding which took place recently.
All guests were required to wear Santa or elf outfits.
As you can see there was one guy got it a little squew wiff.
There is always one and he is both of them.

I have to admit to being a little jealous. Why didn't I think of a Santa wedding?
Even the minister was dressed as Santa.
I doubt you find one anywhere else in the world who would be prepared to do that.
Fab.
I wish I had had a Santa wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home