Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ticked off

Today I am fed up.
I seem to have got the lurgy.
I feel crappity, crap, crap.

Philip has had the lurgy for a few days so I suppose it was inevitable that I get it too.
We had tried so hard to avoid this.
He has been sleeping in the spare room as,apart from being poorly, he is coughing a lot during the night.
But, nonetheless, I woke up this morning with a very sore throat and am gradually beginning to feel worse as the day goes on.
Pants.

Oh well, let's hope I get it over with now before I fly over.

I am looking forward to my trip this time.
Staying in Ashford now that both Donna and Glenn live there is going to be better.
Ashford is central for me. I can get buses and trains and not feel that I am a pain asking people for lifts here and there.
I would hire a car but it is very expensive .........the bus will work for me.
I am hoping the weather will be reasonable so that I can walk too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home