Tuesday, May 5, 2015

WitchyPoo

Firstly, the little yellow birds are back.
This is a true sign of Spring around here.
These little chaps are so pretty and look....the tree has leaves too !!!

I have started another online course.  This one is run by the Barcelona University.
It is ....Magic in the Middle Ages.
So, far I am enjoying it.  
The lectures have been very interesting and enlightening.  I didn't know as much about the Middle Ages as I thought I did.
The lecturer is rather dishy too.  Which, can be a hindrance as well as a help.
I pay attention to him because he is a hunk then I find I haven't heard the last couple of sentences because he is a hunk.
Oh well, I am sure there will be other lecturers involved who are not so easy on the eye.

I have also been working some more on my Kaleidoscope Dragon.
Painting is such a process.  
Several more layers of paint and several more still to do.
He is taking a bit more shape though.

My next task is to concentrate on his face.
I need to get some fine details laid down.
There will need to be a couple of glazes too.   I don't know if I will add jewels to this one.
It might be fun even though it is a pain in the arse to do.
I shall wait and see how it looks when it is finished and has had the glazes etc applied.  It might be enough without the jewels.....or I might want to sparkle it up a bit.

I have to show you this photo of Lily.   She likes to squeeze into one of the cat beds, and we have plenty that are empty, with Tootsie.
She always seems to think Tootsie will move and let her have the space to herself.  Sadly, Tootsie couldn't give a hoot about Lily squeezing in and never does move out.
Poor Lily doesn't look very gruntled.


She looks decidedly dis-gruntled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home