Thursday, March 19, 2015

Brandy - pants.


The brandy didn't work.
Oh it made me feel a little better while I was drinking it but as soon as I went to bed I felt dreadful again.
Only worse...because I was unable to take any jollop because I had drunk two brandies.
No sleep for me.

I haven't felt this poorly in years.
I have been taking stuff during the day and other stuff at night and none of it seems to work.
After yet another night without sleep I wrapped myself up and walked to the pharmacy on the corner today.
I bought two things.
Alka Seltzer Severe Cold and Flu capsules.
Mucinex nigh time congestion pills.
Just those two things came to $36.

I bloody hope they work.

I have been using the spare bedroom in the hope that I don't give this lurgy to Philip.
Of course all the cats have to join me, bless 'em, but it makes it so difficult when I keep needing to turn over as I am all bunged up.

Donna's cats will be arriving here around the beginning of July.
Then we shall have to have some slow introductions.
I like to hope everyone will play nice but I know how these things can go.

At least being poorly has enabled me to get on with my knitting.  I haven't spent much time on the computer or World of Warcraft as I just want to sit on the sofa wrapped in a blankie.
My World of Warcraft characters - Gladly, Glumly, Mostly, Shortly and Ploppy etc. must be wondering where I am.
But, at least I am getting some more blankets made for the pet rescue.  I can do that whilst sitting on the sofa.
Maybe I should knit something else.
This perhaps?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home