Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bimbling

Still working on the dragon.
I am glad I have been taking photos at various stages.  It helps me to remember just how much work I put into these things.
I think I will change his eyes.  Green doesn't look mean enough for a dragon so I think I will change them to red.
Then I will have to try to back off the actual dragon and start working on the border and foreground.
If I don't leave him alone soon I will over work it.
It is just that every time I pass him by, I notice another little thing that I could improve.
I really would like to start working on my Christmas Card painting soon too.
I have only a vague idea of what I would like to do for this year but that will probably change as soon as I start sketching.

I am still bimbling around making jewellery.
This is cute.
It is a little glass ball with a sprig of lavender inside.
I can't do very many at any one time because my hands don't always work properly.
They hurt most of the time but some days are better than others.
I have to choose a good day or most of my beads, and teeny, weeny little jump rings fly off and hide on the kitchen floor.

Tomorrow I hope to trundle off to the mall.
Stay tuned to find out what delights the 'idiot magnet' has in store for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home