Friday, October 31, 2014

A bit breezy


Today it is blowing a gale.
There was snow on the rooftops when I got up but we haven't had any since.  I hope that is the lot for now.
I took this photo the other day.
It does make me giggle.
There you can see Merv in his front garden.  Look how pristine his lawn is.  Not a leaf in sight.
Aha.......but look at next door's lawn.  Right.......you can't even see it because it is almost knee deep in leaves.
This drives poor Merv nuts, because the leaves keep blowing back over to his lawn.
I actually wonder if his neighbour does this on purpose.
Today Merv is probably inside having a meltdown because the wind is so strong it is whipping all the leaves up and sending them hither and thither.
No chance of sweeping any up today.  Most of the ones left in the trees will probably be down by tonight.
Looby Loo is so excited by all the leaves whizzing past our windows.
I don't think Merv will be very excited.
Poor Merv......never mind.......he can start looking after his 'hole' soon.


This is a painting Lauren did.
Pretty good isn't it.    She says it is one of her favourite musicians but I can't remember who she said.
I love it and brought it back with me.
Today I framed it and put it on the wall.
She has developed quite a style.

Don't you just love phrases like 'hither and thither' ?    So glad I managed to squeeze that in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home