Wednesday, October 22, 2014

England trip - The Sequel.

Lauren loved the Batman onesie we bought her.
Apparently it is really cool to like Batman.
Who knew?

TommyJones seems to like it too.

Donna's other cat, Little Elsie, liked the catnip toy I bought her. Everyone was happy then.

The end of my trip was approaching but couldn't be over without a visit from The Essex Massive.

I didn't manage to get photos of them all, but we had such a lovely time.  It was the first time they had been to Donna's house.
Lots of laughs again, which was great.  John tried to get left behind when they had to leave (he is the one in the middle) but we noticed and threw him out.

I got very tearful this time when I had to leave for home.
I don't know why really but it seemed even more difficult than usual.

Donna took me to the hotel at Heathrow on Sunday.  I stayed overnight and flew back on Monday.
The flight took longer than usual - 9 hours -  which was, apparently, due to strong headwinds.
I had Hurricane Gonzalo to thank for that.  Well what was left of him.
Still, I shall not complain too much as some flights out of Heathrow were cancelled the following day due to the remnants of Gonzalo.

It is good to be back.  It is cold though.  Heavy frost this morning and I noticed they have started building the road salt mountains in the car park at the mall.

It won't be long now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home