Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My magnet is working well.

Tuesday Oct 1st
Don't the spider webs on the garden chairs look spooky?

Off to town on the bus.
As I walked towards the back of the bus I passed a couple on one side and a guy on the other who was leaning over talking to them.
I just assumed they were friends and sat behind them.
I was soon very glad this couple were on the bus otherwise it would have been me he was talking to.

The guy was sounding off about how he hadn't been given his meds and he needed them.  If he did something to himself,  who would be 'reliable'.
His girlfriend ( they always manage to have a girlfriend) was coming round that night but he was going to be playing a football manager game on his play station.
He had a problem understanding it as he can't read but eventually figured it out.
He then pointed to a little corner shop.
"See that shop there?  Well my friend went in there and asked if I am allowed back in.  The man said 'Not until he has paid what he owes'.  So, if that is his attitude I am going to the shop down the road.  It is cheaper in there anyway."

He then opened the window.

"If I don't get any air I can't breathe.  I bring deodorant spray with me on the bus because someone farted once and it was terrible.   My friend looks after me when I have a bad back.  I want to find out if he can be paid as my carer.
I need a van.  I don't drive so I need to find someone who will hire a van using their own money,  do the job for me and then I can pay them back weekly."

I wonder what the shopkeeper would have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home