Friday, April 12, 2013

Raining.


It has been raining in Milwaukee this week.
Every day.
I think it is going to be dry tomorrow then more rain again.   Oh well, makes a change from snow.  I see there are still no leaves on the trees though.

The new cat sitter lady came on Wednesday.
She is lovely.  She is quite happy to give Bubba his Zoomie Juice and to give Lollipop her pills. This, of course, is provided we ever manage to have a holiday.

I am worried about Lolly though.
She isn't doing so well.  She is going back to the vet next Thursday.  I have been giving her a whole pill a day again but, although she is eating again, she isn't eating as much as she should be and she is definitely out of sorts.
I hope we are not going to lose her.

Facebook continues to entertain.

A 'share' today told me how the angels had been watching over me and had seen me struggling.
It also said that if I 'like' and 'share' it they will sort everything out for me and give me a blessing or something.  I had to do this quickly as I was 'being tested'.

I am surprised the angels are so up to date with all this internet mallarky.
I truly never expected angels to be testing me via facebook.

A friend of mine said these 'pass it on' shares are just modern day chain letters.   I do believe I know what he means now..........and he is right.

Glenn's birthday today.   I hope he is having a good one.
I have sent his card and gift via Donna as I am not sure of his new address.
I do hope he opens the card in front of everyone.....it is rather special.....heh heh heh.
I am so looking forward to seeing them later this year.  Plus, I will have Lauren over here for the summer so that will be fun.
I miss my old mates.  





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home