Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have you had this before?

Have you had this before?
Well you've got it again.

Pants day today.
I was due to go to work for around 12.30pm today.
Philip was going to pick me up on his way home from work.
I haven't had any work for weeks so I really needed the dosh.

I wrapped up really warm, thermals, body warmer, big coat, scarf, gloves...etc. etc.....and set off through the snow and ice to the bus stop.
I had got almost there when an angina attack started.
I haven't had one for 4 months and I start to forget about them and think they are a thing of the past.
They happen right out of the blue. No warnings, no rhyme or reason to it. I can be relaxing watching T.V or even lying in bed.....wallop.......there it is.
I continued to the bus stop, where there is a seat, and put one of my pills under my tongue.
I can take up to 3 of these in 5 minute intervals. If that doesn't work then I am supposed to call 911.
At first I had every intention of getting the bus and continuing to work.
Then I started thinking about it. The pains were pretty bad.......what if I got worse on the bus?
They might call an ambulance.....oh no.
I am supposed to take the pills whilst sitting or lying down as they make you go very dizzy.
What if I make it off the bus? I have a long walk to work, through the snow and ice. I could collapse in the snow and no one would know I was there.
Pants.
Common sense set in and I had to give up and go home.
I was not happy.
Alan was surprised to see me. By this time the pains were starting to ease and the dizziness and headache were starting to set in.
I went upstairs and lay down for most of the afternoon.

I am feeling a bit washed out now (that is usual) and tomorrow I will probably feel a bit pants but the plan is that Philip and Alan are going to the cinema to see Tron tomorrow evening and they will drop me off at work on the way and pick me up after.
That means I don't have to struggle to and from bus stops on my own.

I wonder what could have caused it?
Oh no...........I took the above photo of something in pyjamas that is haunting the halls of Banks' Towers.
It was a blood curdling sight to be sure.
Could that be the answer to the mystery?

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Hope you feel better soon sweetie, don't like my friends feeling all pants-y-fied. Try and rest when you can Missus ok !
I think the pj clad look is awesome it is one a frequently adopt myself..........lol

Luv
Me n The Menagerie
xx xx xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home