Thursday, November 4, 2010

Evidence

Here is the proof that I got Alan to dance with me at the wedding.
This might not seem like much to you but I am reliably informed that it is totally unheard of.
It is a good job I have this evidence as Philip would never have believed me.
It wasn't easy to do but in the end he caved in and got up.
And..............he is a lovely little mover.
Bless.


This is Glenn showing off his war wounds.
If you know Glenn, and have seen him recently, you will know that he takes very little prompting to show off his scars.
Thankfully they are all on his belly.

2 Comments:

At November 4, 2010 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Manky Badger said...

He showed me more than his belly......

 
At November 5, 2010 at 3:56 AM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Bless him he looks like an ad for surgical dressings

Tea
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home