Monday, September 6, 2010

Pants back.

My back has been really pants for the last couple of days.
Philip and I spent 9 hours at the hospital on Thursday.
He needed a heart test which, thankfully, was completely ok.
But, because I spent so much time sitting around and the chairs were far from comfortable...it has left me with a very bad back again.
I did try walking around a bit but it didn't really help.
I am now not looking forward to spending 8 hours plus on the plane over to England.

Tonight I decided to try brandy therapy.
I have to admit I feel better now than I have since Thursday.
Is it because my back is better?
Or is it because I no longer give a toss?

I shall have to have a couple of drinkie poos on the plane. Maybe that will sort it.

In case you are wondering...........Philip is fine. He had had some chest pains, which should always be investigated, but his heart/arteries etc are completely clear.
I had the same test a couple of years ago.
The doctor seems to think his pains could be muscular or even indigestion.
As I said..........this is a major relief.

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2010 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Manky Badger said...

I had chest pains a few years ago. I went to A&E & the doc said I had a viral infection between my rib and my sternum.

I told the doc what I did for a living, and told her she was talking rubbish. She agreed, and was rather embarrassed to have been found out. She said most people with chest pains get better, even though she had no idea what was wrong with me.

I got better...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home