Friday, August 27, 2010

Micky D's

We took a couple of the kids from up the road out for a McDonald's tonight.
It was a sort of penance.....no I don't mean it.
Lauren has spent a lot of time with them and it was just a little 'thank you' treat.

This is a special McDonald's.
It is called Solid Gold and is filled with pop & rock memorabilia.
If you haven't got 3 kids to keep control over then you could spend a long time looking and reading about all the exhibits.
We didn't quite manage that.
The motorbike seats proved popular.

This is Austin.
I put Philip in charge of Austin.
I think it was a sort of "Baptism of Fire".
Poor Philip.
This kid is hilarious though.........if he isn't yours and you can give him back.........bless.
On the way there in our car he suddenly got all excited and exclaimed,
"Oh our car has one of those!!"
"What?" we seemed to reply in unison.
"A blinker"........he said.
I giggled at him most of the way. Coming home he suddenly announced that he was "gassy".
Then he said, "Yes, I am gassy..........and now I am farting."

I think he reminds me of Glenn.

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2010 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Uji, Angel Izzy, Ziggy, Angel Bean, Angel Hiro and Momma Tea said...

Will Glenn like the comparison ?

 
At August 29, 2010 at 3:02 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I'm getting a wonderful picture of Glenn now - gassy son of the mother of all monsters!?!?!? The mind truly boggles!

 
At August 29, 2010 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Sue Banks said...

This is truly an accurate portrayal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home