Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank you Dave...........

Frank the Chicken with friend.

Well, the mystery is solved.
Dave solved it. Well done that man.
It seems no one could leave any comments on my blog because the stupid thing wasn't working.
Now, I am not saying that this means there are millions of would be commenters out there just itching to comment on my goodly blog, but it does explain why there were none at all.

I have investigated.
I spent a rather frustrating 30 mins re doing all the settings........nope still couldn't comment.
Hmmm.............I then bimbled around for a bit more until I found that the tra la posh Christmassy template that I had on there was the culprit. It would not allow comments.
Silly thing.
So, I have had to go back to this boring old one.
At least if anyone should want to say something.........now they can.

Ta again Dave for letting me know.

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2009 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Sue Banks said...

Well...it seems this is the only template I can use which allows comments. Pants.

 
At December 12, 2009 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Manky Badger said...

cooo-eeee

England calling.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home