Monday, November 30, 2009

Shopping.....fun, fun,........no wait.

I felt like the above kitty this morning.
I just could not go to sleep last night. Then in the morning ............I could sleep for the world.

We had been busy over the weekend.
We have put up all the outside lights/decs now. Just as well as there is snow predicted for Thursday and Friday.
Blooming cold here too.
I have also put up nearly all of the inside lights/decs now too. This is a mammoth task but so worth it when it is done.

We took a little time on Sunday to go to the mall.
We needed to get a couple of gifts.
I do find men so amusing at times. It is little wonder that many of them don't like shopping.
I needed to go to the ablutions hut (toilet to the Brits, restroom to the Americans).
Philip said he would be in the dvd shop so off I went.
On my way I passed by a ladies dress shop and outside were no less than 6 men all waiting patiently.
Coming back ...........the same six men were still there, and are possibly still there now if you take into account it was a dress shop that their other halves were in.
Why didn't they go into another shop?
When Philip goes into the "smelly shop" or Game Stop as it is officially known, I go and bimble around shops that I like and can breathe in.
I don't know if you have Game Stops over there but there must be something similar that sells all computer/X. Box/ Playstation type games.
They all have the same obnoxious smell.
This is the odour of pubescent youth which has yet to discover a use for soap and water.
The aroma of unwashed, sweaty oiks pervades the store.
If Philip is still in there when I return I find the only safe way to enter this shop is to take an enormous gulp of air before rushing in to retrieve him.
I cannot stay in there for more than a few seconds.
I wonder how their girlfriends stand it............OH SILLY ME........GIRLFRIENDS.......HA HA HA.

By the way, when we were leaving the mall we passed the dress shop again.......yep....same 6 blokes waiting outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home