Monday, November 23, 2009

To Go Boldly.............

Oh almost forgot.
Yesterday, whilst perusing Man Wonderland.........i.e. BestBuy, we happened upon the pre orders for Star Trek Online.
This game has been in the works for years and is finally coming out in February.
For $5 you can pre order the game plus get to play in the Beta testing which will be happening soon.
Take a look

http://www.startrekonline.com/

I have been wanting to play this game ever since I heard it was in the pipeline.
In the meantime I played World of Warcraft until I was sick of it.
Shame really as "in game" I had thousands of gold and very high level characters.
Since I stopped playing that I have been playing Lord Of The Rings online and this is brill.
I love the characters........my favourite is my Hobbit who I called Glumly Dunnabit.
The scenery is amazing and the fact that you get to meet other people and game with them is fab too.
Philip plays Lord Of The Rings also and we are in the same guild/kinship.
Of course, his characters are much higher than mine and he likes to raid etc.
I am happy to bimble about, gradually levelling.

I do hope this Star Trek Online game turns out to be good.
Philip isn't sure it will but will give it a go anyway.
I think this $5 pre order malarky is brill as you get to play the Beta and if you buy the game, the $5 is taken off the price.
Plus, if you decide it is pants then you have only spent $5 on it.

I wonder if we are all captains or if you start as an ensign or something and have to work your way towards being in the big chair.
I shall have to start thinking of a good name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home