Friday, December 11, 2009

Surprised...........oh maybe not.


This is a photo of my rubber chicken, Frank, with the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland.
It has nothing to do with anything.
I just like it.
I took this picture on one of our trips to Scotland when we spent the year is sunny Bradford.
Frank went everywhere with us.
Well...why shouldn't he?

I am a bit surprised at the lack of comments re Klingon Panto.
I thought there would have been many fond memories of those days and that some people would have thoughts to share.
It would seem I am wrong.
Maybe I remember them as more fun than they were.
I know our memories play tricks with us so maybe it was pants.
Well, it wasn't pants as far as I was concerned.
Heh, heh......silly me.........maybe no one reads this twaddle anyway so no one could add a comment.

Today was still very, very cold.
I know I don't weigh an awful lot but I am still amazed when I can walk on top of the snow.
It is so frozen.
I have sent all my Christmas cards now. I have nearly finished the picture of the dog I am working on. The weather keeping me inside helped.
Next week I will be putting the marzipan and icing on the cakes and making the yule logs.
I received some beautiful cards from my son, daughter and granddaughter.
Philip also got one from Lauren addressed to the Rock Band Master.
She is so funny.
She tells me she is spending Christmas here again next year. I am very glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home