Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snoozing through it.

This picture is one I have recently finished.
It is of Gracie, a short haired pointer.
I think she is lovely although I have never met her. I work from photos.

New Year..........sigh.
People who know me will be aware that I don't "do" new year celebrations.
I have done in the past but I have found that the times when I had welcomed in the new year I was caught out when the year turned out to be something that wasn't welcome at all.
The two most recent times I celebrated the new year .......with all the "Happy New Year" malarky ...etc etc.....I found that those years held heartbreak and tragedy.
When I look further back, I find I have had a few of those so forgive me if I don't get excited at this time.
I am now too superstitious to cheer a new year that holds so many unknowns.
Whatever it will be, will be I suppose but this is how I feel about it.
That having been said......I do wish you all a healthy new year and hope that 2010 is everything you want it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home