Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crappity, crap, crap


This is a miniature rose we have in the front garden.
Isn't it beautiful.
I really don't know how it survives the winters here but I do cover all the roses in poly hats to try to keep them warm when it is cold.
And we do COLD big time.

Yesterday was a pretty pants day.
I felt crappity, crap, crap.
After our work out on Monday I ached a bit on Tuesday.
Also had a dodgy back........but my vertigo has come back.
I haven't had that for years and it is not fun.

Certain ways I turn my head, looking down , looking up.......I go all "swimmy".
In bed I can only sleep on my left side because if I try to sleep on my right......go all "swoozy".
It is not a pleasant feeling because if you don't correct it right away, you feel nauseous.
At work yesterday, Pat said that you can pinch a nerve in your neck and it will result in this.
I think that is what may have happened doing all those exercises with the weights on Monday.
He had us holding weights and stretching to either side.
I am hoping this did cause it really because hopefully it will soon go away.
Today my back seems ok ..ish.....but the vertigo is still there.
Thankfully that was our last session with a trainer because after this lot if we had any more I would have cancelled them.
Philip has a dodgy back too......and a dodgy leg.......oh........this is ridiculous.

I have just made a series of phone calls to Home Depot ...re carpet installation.
After several very unhelpful people I eventually found one that had more than 3 brain cells.
The carpet should ( I say should as I find these things are never certain) be installed on Tuesday next week.
This would be brill as it gives us time to get the furniture etc in Lauren's room.
We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home