Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Backyard Zombies



Pftt....who knew!!!
It must have been the Backyard Zombies who were scaring my Instant Flower Garden so badly that the poor little flowers were frightened to poke their little heads up.
Not to be defeated I had an excursion to the Dollar Tree shop.
Once there, armed with my $10 I bought 10 goodly plastic flowers.
As you can see above the improvement is absolutely mind blowing.

I am also promoting the stereotypical Eccentric English Woman (as opposed to my previous stereotype or probably more accurate...prototype .........Mad Cat Lady).
To this end, as I noticed that some more pathetic little weeds, I mean flower shoots, had started to emerge from the flower mat, I decided that it would not be fair to let them shrivel and die.

So, twice a day I can be observed in the front garden carefully watering my plastic flowers.
You have to bend right down and peer at it forcefully before you catch sight of any of the real shoots so to the casual observer I must appear completely off my trolley.
Love it.
I bet it has Merv perplexed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home