Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Sundae

This picture "cracked" me up.
Oh the poor man. I wonder if he had to leave the force after this.
Or, maybe he just had to let the others know where he bought his knickers.

Sunday was another glorious day.
We went out to brekkie as we do most Sundays.
One of our usual haunts has started to do a Breakfast Sundae.
Now, bearing in mind I usually have :-

Veggie (mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, broccoli, cheese) omelette
Hash browns
Toast
or
Veggie skillet (delish...all the above mixed together in a skillett with 3 eggs on top).

Breakfast Sundae consists of :-

Fresh fruit, topped with yoghurt, topped with granola (American cereal...don't know if you get it in England).

I love this stuff. I love it way better than the omelettes and skillets.
How sad is that?
After brekkie we stopped by Wal Mart and got some more painting supplies.
Then a quick trip to the gardening shop for a bit of fancy, schmancy trellis to hold up a rambling rose we have in the front of the house.

Later in the afternoon Donna rang. Glenn is now back in Ashford and living in his father's empty house in the Beaver Lane area. He moved back on Saturday.
His next goal is to quickly find a job.
I think he will probably be getting in touch with his old mates soon too.
If anyone wants his phone number please send a private message.




I think I look like this when I am asleep.
Oh........I actually think I look like this when I am awake most times too. :(

The weeds are getting taller in the English Flower Carpet.
I notice the bunnies are not eating them.........but they are eating the shrubs we planted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home