Thursday, December 24, 2015

Shhhh.......

This popped up on my facebook today.
It is a photo of our garden taken on Christmas Eve 2 years ago.
This year we have no snow.
It all seems very strange not to have snow in Milwaukee at Christmas.

This is a photo of me with the real Father Christmas.
He is at Mayfair Mall every Christmas.
I was very excited to meet him.  Such a nice man.

Today has been difficult.
I am not at liberty to say why but I have shed many tears today.
Not that anyone in this house would know.
I have hidden myself away so that I don't put a dark cloud over anyone's Christmas.
I have been near to tears all day but every time I felt I couldn't contain them I found somewhere to hide until I was back in control again.
Oh well.........this too shall pass.

I wish a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home