Monday, March 16, 2015

Lurgy

Donald and Daisy have returned.
Not only have they returned, but they also brought a couple of pals with them.
I was so surprised when I saw 4 ducks in the garden eating the fallen bird seed.
They have been named Tich and Quackers.
The word of 'rich pickings' or 'soft touch' is obviously spreading.
I hope they don't bring any more or we shall have to build them a pond.
Oooh....I wonder if they could be their children?
The boys seem to squabble a bit over the seed while the girls just tuck in.
Philip says they are just typical blokes.  Maybe he is right.

As you can see - the snow is now all gone.  Well, maybe just a bit left in the back garden.
The weather is glorious.  It is warm and sunny and so of course I immediately get sick.
I have felt crappity crap crap for the last 3 days.
Horrid throat, sore ears and feverish.
Bloody marvellous.

Strange thing........since the weather warmed up we have had no sign of  Mini Merv the chipmunk.
He was outside in all that snow and ice, but now it is rather pleasant he is staying in bed.
I have a feeling he has 'special needs'.

I think I might have a little lie down now.
I am not sleeping well at night even though I took some jollop.
I might have a couple of brandies tonight to see if that works any better.
It will be far more enjoyable even if it doesn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home