Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Meltdown

We are having something of a thaw.
Not before time.
Merv has been out helping it along.  I am a bit worried about him.  He doesn't seem his usual self and he didn't take care of his hole much throughout this winter.
I wonder if he has a bad back?

Mini Merv, the chipmunk, is thoroughly enjoying the warmer weather, as am I.
I went to the mall yesterday by myself, the first time I have done that since before Alanmas.
It was so good to walk.
Just walking to and from the bus stop was a joy to me.

I have also been busy crafty...or jewellery making to be exact.
As I may have mentioned before, I got the tools etc for Christmas.   I have been wanting to have go at making jewellery for a long time.
Today I made pendants.

This is a little vial or bottle, filled with gemstone chips.
I have also added a charm of a cat.
A lot of my friends like cats so I thought it was a good place to start.

Another with a kitty, but I do have other charms.

This has a cowboy boot.
I can make them with dogs, starfish, birds, flowers, seahorses and lots more.
I think it is just nice to have something you can personalise.

Another cat but a different type of charm.

I also made this pendant.
It is an Austrian crystal and very pretty.
I made some more earrings and will probably make some more tomorrow.
I have also had a business proposition to be able to sell them.  I will look into that more closely.
First I would have to make a lot more stuff as the few things I have wouldn't exactly fill a shop.
They wouldn't even fill a wall.
Small beginnings.

Then there was something strange in the bed.


Alan's bed.  I think it might be a Tootsie.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home